About Niggle Publishing
Raised by atheists but always seeking, Julie converted to Catholicism in 2000 and began blogging at Happy Catholic in 2004. She and her husband live in Dallas, Texas, where they have have worked together at their graphic design firm for 30 years. They have two grown daughters.
You can also find Julie at:
- Happy Catholic – where she’s not always happy but always happy to be Catholic
- A Good Story is Hard to Find – a podcast where a friend and I talk about “… about books, movies and traces of ‘the One Reality’ we find there.”
- Forgotten Classics – my podcast where books and stories are read aloud.
- Meanwhile, Back in the Kitchen – cooking blog because we’ve got to eat!
- GoodReads – talking about every sort of book.
- Facebook – of course. And also here.